Garmin Forerunner 245 Smartwatch
With Garmin’s built-in sports app, your boyfriend can switch up his workout routines by creating various activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, climbing and going down the stairs, track running, elliptical, and more. It also sports a sweat-proof silicone band to make sure his wrist stays fresh throughout the whole day.
- Screen size: 1.2”
- Weight: 1.36oz
- Battery: 1 Lithium Metal battery
- Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Display resolution: 240 x 240
What we like
- Music on your wrist: With this device, you can liven up your errands and workouts as you download up to 500 songs and playlists from your Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music accounts.
- LiveTrack feature: You can use the LiveTrack feature via the Garmin app to let friends and family keep up with your real-time destinations and even view your entire task lists so they’ll know when to meet you at certain times.
- Training status: To determine if you're training effectively, achieving your peak, or overworking, the training status analyzes your recent exercise history and performance indicators
- Recovery time: After your sweat session, the built-in recovery time advisor will let you know how long to gain back your energy before another intense workout. Even daily stress, sleep, and non-exercise-related activities are taken into account.
- Safety and tracking feature: Featuring incident detection, the smartwatch sends your real-time location to your emergency contacts if the device is paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Solid build: Featuring Corning Gorilla Glass 3, you won’t think twice about using this for rugged activities.
- Built-in GPS: This allows you to track wherever you run while getting accurate statistics including distance intervals and pace.
- Heart rate tracking: You'll be able to get heart rate data along with alerts in case your heart rate stays too high or too low. This allows you to gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
- Smart notifications: This smartwatch allows you to receive emails, texts, and alerts when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Long battery life: The smartwatch mode allows for up to 7 days of use on a single charge while its GPS mode runs up to 6 hours with music and 24 hours without.
Things you should know
- A subscription to music channels is not included.